[Written by Johanna on 2019/06/17]
Table of content
- What are Retourenkleber?
- Quick and easy: How to order them
What are “Retourenkleber”?
Retourenkleber are stickers you can hand out to patients or study participants when you want them to not have to pay the postage for the return of documents.
It means that we (aka Carstens third-party funds) pay for it once it arrives at the post office at Charité.
Currently, only the lab in Sauerbruchweg 5 uses Retourenkleber and we store them there.
They look like this:
Quick and easy: How to order them
- Ask Carsten which Kostenstelle should be used for the new Retourenkleber.
- Take the one of the old Retourenkleber and go to the post office in Charité Mitte (Hufelandweg 9, on the ground floor. Follow the signs.)
- Fill in a form to order the new ones, the friendly person behind the corner will help.
- Pick them up the next day at the post office.